Well, I finally did it! I attempted to make Keto Bread! The first go around, with whipping the eggs was an epic Failure! However, I managed to turn it around with the second run of my luck and it turned out fairly well!
Who knew eggs did this? NOT this GURL! It was like I was making Souffle! It was quite the experience! However after I got the whipping done, I was able to create the remainder of the recipe!
Throwing in the Egg Protein Powder, some Onion Powder, and the remaining ingredients! This turned out to be a success!
The Full Recipe and Directions!!
6 Large Egg Whites 1/4 unflavored egg white protein powder - Paleo Thin® Protein Egg White Powder (2 LBS Total)(Soy Free)(30 Servings Total) (GMO Free) (Unflavored) 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 3 Large Egg Yolks **DO NOT use three egg in place of the egg yolks. You'll actually use 9 eggs here
- Preheat oven to 325f and grease your loaf pan – I used Olive oil for the grease
- Using a stand hand mixer, mix the egg whites for 10 full minutes. The egg whites will “fluff” up and become firm.
- Using a rubber spatula slowly fold in the egg white protein powder
- In a small bowl, mix the three Egg Yolks
- Gently fold the yolk into the remaining mix
- bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown on top
- Let this completely cool before removing from loaf pan
WaLa! There you have it! The hardest part in whipping the egg whites for 10 minutes!
Enjoy and please leave comments and pictures below of your final bread!