Well, to be honest, that just sounds scary as all get out to me….#Last90Days, it reminds me of something from a horror movie. A line, A knowing of the sort. Like this is my #last90days. I have had much death in my family and lately, it has been weighing on my mind a lot. I am not truly sure why, although I have not felt so great, which is one reason I am doing this challenge again.
So to explain to you what the #last90days is, I grabbed this excerpt from someone in a group I am in, on Facebook; She says
“Instead of going through the last 3 months of the year making poor choices around both my physical and mental health (over-indulging at holiday parties, family stress, over-spending, etc.) and thinking that I will magically reset and correct all of this bad behavior with some flimsy New Year resolutions that we all know will be long forgotten come March 1; I start BEFORE the holidays. Come October first I begin the Last 90 Days. I set my intentions and develop a plan, so that I start the new year on the right foot, with some good habits already in place.”
Awesome right? Scary also…Some of the rules in place for this are the 5 to thrive, which are as follows:
- Get up an hour earlier and use this time for yourself
- Workout for at least 30 minutes a day
- Drink half your weight in ounces of water each day
- Give up ONE food you know you shouldn’t eat
- Write down 10 things you are grateful for every single day
Sounds pretty simple, does it not? Well, for me….I cannot accomplish #4, Iced Coffee is my thang…IT.IS.MUCH.NEEDED.IN.MY.LIFE.
However, If I choose to change things up a bit, I think I can accomplish that one to a certain degree. So I choose to change things for myself some.
- I do not want to get up an hour earlier, however, I will be shooting for 30 minutes earlier. My issue is getting to bed at a certain time. So my #1 is going to bed by 10pm EVERY night for 5 days in a row. Then have an off day if needed.
- I absolutely can do this…I should be able too anyway. I have a bad habit of not scheduling my days well enough to allocate time for exercise. So, Cheers to my new planner from Clever Fox!
- I already drink this or more of my water!
- OH…back to this. Well, tomorrow is the start of this and I am sitting here drinking what I hope to be my last Iced Coffee for a week! And, I am starting this challenge with a 60 hour fast!
- Again, a bad habit of not doing this as I should…But I got the app, Day One, Journal for my computer, laptop, and iPhone, so let’s not dismay from this again
Tonight I watched a Video on Vimeo from Mrs. Rachel Hollis herself, and let me tell you, I think I just discovered what I am going to base this #Last90Days on!
So let’s begin, shall we?